Pumpkin Face Mask.... Self care is the best care!
Wow! We had such a great event and so grateful to all that helped and donated to the Oct 14th Wine and Cheese event! We made over 40 survivor kits during the event before we ran out of supplies! More are in the works, thanks to all the donations. Now getting back to my normal routine and post. Loved this face mask and certainly now that the seasons are changing, pumpkin carving begins and much needed self care to relieve some of the day to day stress! While carving those pumpkins, save some for this mask!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this clarifying pumpkin mask recipe:
• ¼ cup pumpkin puree (either fresh or organic store bought puree)
• 1 tsp Manuka honey (at least 16+ UMF/KFactor)
• ¼ tsp raw apple cider vinegar
• 1 drop essential oil of choice (look below to see some of my favorites!)
Loving Preparation – Pumpkin Face Mask
1. Simply add all of the ingredients to a small dish and stir well to combine. I like to use a fanned brush for both mixing and application.
2. Next, apply an even layer all over the face, neck, and décolletage as desired and allow the mask to dry completely (15-20minutes) before wiping it away with a warm damp cloth. You can also rinse off the mask in the shower or bath.
3. Repeat twice weekly for best results.